Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Tuesday Target Finds

This week my list going in was centered around Brooklynn's Easter basket & a few things for my skin.

Don't the bright colors make you so happy that warmer weather is coming?!

I didn't want to get a traditional Easter basket for Brooklynn because those just aren't as practical. I picked up this rubber container that I'll be able to reuse for other things after Easter.


A placemat for Brooklynn's mess, some bubbles, and the cutest mini-me tumbler. The thing I love about these tumblers, too? They have a straw that can't be removed from the lid! Score. Brooklynn loves whipping out the straws from our cups so her smoothie, and anything else, will fly everywhere. We aren't as amused as she is. 
I picked up some utensils for her, too, as she is starting to get the hang of using them herself. Another score for Mom! 


I also needed to repurchase my most-loved face product. The Ready Set Gorgeous foundation is.my.jam. I'll talk more about that in another post.
I also needed a couple of travel sized containers for my new DIY cleansing routine for my skin. More on that, too, in another post. 


*Everything besides the foundation and the $2.99 placemat can be found in the dollar section!

No comments:

Post a Comment