Saturday, March 14, 2015

Favorite Posts of the Week

I love Bloglovin'. If you're new to bloglovin', it's just an app that consolidates all of the blogs you follow into one spot. then saves your favorites. The only things I really ever read are blogs. They're fast, to the point (well, some), give inspiration, and they don't linger over your heads like books can until you finish them.

Today I'm sharing with you some of my favorite posts that I read this week! Maybe you can grab some inspiration from them, too!

I'm a sucker for before & afters and this couple does their "afters" so well. Their new new to me house puts me in "obsession mode" Can I have it? Please?!

Anything that is organized is music to my ears...or beauty to my eyes in this case. Aren't you jealous of this linen closet by Dear Lillie

If I had to pick a favorite blog, Pink Pistachio is probably up there in my top 3 to read. I trust her blog for family, fashion, and beauty! 

I think my favorite "mommy blog", if that's what they're called, is Little Baby Garvin. She always gives great ideas for things to do with kiddos. Especially over the holidays!

So, my favorite blog of all time is this one by Hugs and Punches and in this particular post, she hits [IMO] most moms and their struggle with having a quiet time, when we all know there's not really any "quiet time" in our day. This post is brilliant.


Enjoy reading, hope you received some inspiration on this nasty [weather] day!

2 comments:

  1. I did not know there was such a thing as bloglovin. This is what I have you for! And that linen closet! I have the pink Essie Polish. Love.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ginny, you're welcome. Makes life so much easier! :-)

    ReplyDelete