Saturday, March 28, 2015

Favorite Posts of the Week

Hope you enjoy a little bit of this week's inspiration!

DIY Dollhouse by The Yellow Cape Cod
We don't buy Brooklynn toys. Not because we are bad parents but because she doesn't play with them. She'd rather carry around household items. However, there are two things I think she will eventually get. One being a play kitchen and Two being a dollhouse. I think I about fell over when I saw this. If you know anything about me, you know those big plastic obnoxious toys give me twitches. I'll be DIYing this, for sure.


A Functional and Pretty Vanity by The Small Things Blog
Funcation and pretty. My moto. Only thing left to mention is "simple." 


DIY Skin Firming Coffee Scrub by Rachel Talbott
Another title-catching post. Firming and coffee. I need both -- always. I'm eager to try this soon!

That's all for this week! And next week, too...our team leaves for a mission trip to Jamaica at 6:20am tomorrow! 

See you in a week!

No comments:

Post a Comment