Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Tuesday Target Finds

It's no secret that my love for this place runs deep. Like, if it were allowed and not considered against the law, I'd bring my bed and move in (probably right between the shoe department and home decor with the aisle access to the beauty department). I know, I've reached a point of insanity. My week isn't complete until we've visited at least once twice and I'm starting to feel like it is the same way for Brooklynn (just bringing her up in the way she should go...it's biblical, ya'll). It's a hard battle because  it makes Brooklynn and I oh so happy yet sometimes can bring hatred in my husband's heart, I'm sure,  because we've linked up our bank accounts with this place. Literally.

Target.

Most trips to Target are to get things I really do need...Well, I guess I could go without these things but I'd probably smell real bad and have bad breath and my child wouldn't have anything to use the bathroom in...

But sometimes that darn dollar section just gets me. More like it gets me every.single.time. It's like the angels begin singing when I walk through the door and see that section. Shame on you, Target dollar section for playing games with my wallet! I know I may sound crazy but I also know that some of you are staring at this nodding your heads and raising your arms. Amen?

I thought this would be fun, since I live visit Target weekly, to share some fun finds with you. Why not, right? 

All of these finds are, yes, from the dollar section :-/



Happy Easter signs that are a cheap way to decorate my mantle for Easter. Normally, unless it's Christmas or the Fall season, I don't go all out and decorate; I just place cute things here and there and these accomplish that goal for me. 

Is anyone else a fan of little notepads and to-do lists to make your desk pretty? Me too.

Brooklynn's new summer hat...if she'll keep it on her head...

I've placed my coffee in this cork-topped-container...that's what it's called, right? :)

A piggy bank for something that we like to instill in Brooklynn. I may blog that later but it has to do with money...and people don't like reading my "talks" on money ;) ;) ;)

And lastly, a cute lantern...because it was cute.



Now, fast...and with your bank accounts permission, go grab some cute stuff from your dollar section!
Happy Target shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment