Sunday, March 22, 2015

Favorite Posts of the Week

It's that time of the week again. A little inspiration to end your week and take you into next week!

Simple Tips For Taking Better Pictures by One Good Thing by Jillee
One thing that I could definitely be better at is taking pictures but here's the problem: laziness. Changing all the settings depending upon where you are and how much light/shutter you need...makes me tired just thinking about it. This post makes things very easy...like, how-to-take- pictures-for-dummies type of easy.


The Most Dangerous Spot at Target by Thrifty Decor Chick
If you've even just skimmed through my blog, you'll know why this post made the cut this week. I feel like Sarah and I relate on so many levels! She even shows you how she uses everything she found...double bonus:-D


It's no surprise to anyone that knows me (or my family) that we are coffee fan.at.ics. So, this Crazy Coffee post by The Pioneer Woman immediately made my mouth start watering. Just look at the recipe. You better believe I'll be trying this ASAP.


When I can't get to the gym, my go-to workouts are done at home using the Blogilates App on my Tablet. She also has a YouTube channel you can follow. Her Fat Flushing Detox Water post is good for two reasons. 1-It's good for people who don't like water & 2-It's good for people who are lazy. In other words, it's healthy and fast to throw together.


If there were two rooms in a house that I obsess over it's the kitchen and children's rooms. Apartment Therapy is one of my favorite blogs and this post, Golden Child, had me swooning. Aren't all of these rooms to die for?

Happy Almost-Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment