Monday, August 12, 2013

12 Weeks

12 Weeks: Baby Hux has fingernails
As my first trimester comes to a close, I thought I'd try to do these little updates. We will see how committed I can be! I guess these are the types of reasons why I started a blog in the first place - so family and friends can keep up with us! Hopefully when we move into our new place in a few weeks the lighting and setup will be a little better to take these pictures! But this will do for now :) So, enjoy my 12-wk update!

How far along? Technically 12 weeks, 2 days but I'm measuring 13 weeks!
Total weight gain/loss: 2 lbs
Maternity clothes? Still squeezing into my regular clothes
Stretch marks? No
Sleep: Still get my 9 hours :)
Best moment this week: Hearing the heartbeat again!
Miss Anything? Feeling "normal" and caffeine!!
Movement: No
Food cravings: No
Symptoms: Headaches & Heartburn 
Anything making you queasy or sick: The first few weeks it was fried food and cheese. Nothing now.
Have you started to show yet: Yes, though mostly bloat.
Gender prediction: I'm thinking girl but we will see!
Labor Signs: No
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy but a little snappy the past few days ;)
Looking forward to: Finding out the gender!

Here's to baby,


No comments:

Post a Comment