Tuesday, August 27, 2013

14 weeks


Labor Signs: No
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
How far along? 14 weeks...slowly creepin' along!
Total weight gain/loss: Who knows. No scale=no problems. Haha.
Maternity clothes? Haven't needed to buy anything yet thanks to my dear friends :)
Stretch marks? No...stay away!!
Sleep: Heavenly. Always tired!
Best moment this week: Does this HAVE to be about our biological baby? Cause 19 of our big babies got baptized last night!! 
Miss Anything? Going a day without a killer headache or a week without a "put-me-in-the-bed-and-dark" migraine!
Movement: No...I'm not moving too fast these days either...I can only imagine later on...:-/
Food cravings: Just light and healthy foods...which is so not me! (besides Mexican food of course, I swear I was born in the wrong country)
Anything making you queasy or sick: We had a pot-luck at church last night. Lots of pasta and casseroles in the HOT heat...not a good feeling. I stuck with the fruit :)
Have you started to show yet: Yes. Though it just looks like I downed McDonalds. (which may or may not be true...)
Gender prediction: Still thinking girl! 
Symptoms: Head.aches. Though "aches" is an understatement. More like Headmightjustsnapoffs. 
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy
Looking forward to: Gender-reveal and cooler weather. I'll be a happy pregnant girl in the cold months. Couldn't have planned it better myself :)








No comments:

Post a Comment