Tuesday, August 20, 2013

First Trimester Favs



As my first trimester ends, I thought I'd share some "must-haves" that came in quite handy these past few months. 

1. Fruit: Random, I know, but my taste-buds have craved healthy foods opposed to my usual fried-lovin' self. But don't let it fool ya, I've had my share of McDonald's cheeseburgers ;)
2&3. Mustela Hydration for bust and body: I started off using Palmer's Cocoa Butter to prevent stretch marks and I used it sparingly because of the caffeine in it. But, thanks to my girl Ginny, I'm now using these which feel so much lighter and smell SO much better than Palmer's. That stuff is straight gross. 
4. Be Maternity BeBand (Target): Though I can still fit into all of my pants, they aren't the most comfortable. But heck, what is these days? I can put this over the top of my pants and that way I can leave them open on certain days if need be.
5&6 Saltine's and Ginger Ale: Worked as a kid with an upset stomach. Works as an adult with an upset stomach.
7. Full of Life by Nancy O'dell: Now, I'm no reader, but I read this book in one afternoon. Thank you, Ginny for letting me read :) This is all the little things that no one tells you when you're pregnant. Until now! 


Cheers to the First Trimester,

1 comment:

  1. Sounds great! Baby Hux will be here before we know it! Good call on the saltines and ginger ale!

    ReplyDelete