Wednesday, June 24, 2015

My Favorite Summer Nail Polishes

It's not a secret that I live for a good Nailpolish and Summer is the best time to experiment with those crazy colors you've been eyeing since December but as of lately I've been more drawn to the more traditional colors...with a twist. These are the ones I'm loving rotating through so far this Summer!

Pale colors are easy, go with everything and every skin tone, and ahem..you can't tell when they start chipping. If I'm having a hard time deciding what color to use, I just go nude. With the nail polish, that is.

I love a bright, orang-y pink & orang-y red even though those colors tend to look better on warmer skin tones but I LOVE them anyways.

My absolute favorite color to wear right now is a good bright cool-toned pink. Again, goes with everything, and looks good on most skin tones.

If you're like me and have to cheat to achieve that warmer skin tone, this is still my go-to. I can't even count how many bottles of this stuff I've bought. I should just buy stock.

What's your favorite sunless tanner?



1 comment: