Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Ice Daze

Everyone loves a good snow ice day (or two). Is always good to slow down and do nothing...because, well, where are you gonna go when the news is telling you that you'll potentially die if you walk outside. This year I had already made peace in my heart that it wasn't going to snow. I was packing up the snow boots and getting out the flip flops. Mother Nature had other plans. So we packed up and hunkered down at my parents with the whole fam and their significant others (thankfully we all don't mind being trapped together) for 24 hours before treaking back home.



Taco soup...card games


Too much ...coffee all day

...and baking

** also, not pictured, a run to Ingles for our friends Ben & Jerry (because DQ & Starbucks were scared to brave the weather conditions). We scarfed it all down before I had time to photograph it.

Hope your family enjoyed being hunkered down for a little bit with each other. Happy ice days!

No comments:

Post a Comment