Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Top 14 of 2014

Happy New Year! This is a rookie post for me. When I think back on 2014, one word comes to mind..."change". I'm not going to lie, I'm not a huge fan of it...especially all at once. 2014 was a roller coaster of a year- for my emotions at least. But that's a post for another time...check back in February when I write Brooklynn's 1 year Birthday post! I'll dish on it all then! I did have to constantly remind myself of all of the good things 2014 offered seeing as though it was probably the most difficult year I've had to date. However, 2014 did come with some good memories all of which I'll share with you in this post! Here are my top 14 memories of 2014!

1. Super Bowl Sunday! The day I went into labor with Miss B! 


2. Our little one was born in February. She's almost 1! Ah!


3. "Snowmagedon"

4. Introduced Brooklynn to her uncles and their baseball careers!
      


5. Moved from Charlotte, NC to Greenville, SC in June!


6. Bought our first home in August


7. Favor Women's Ministry launches!


8. Visited the Florida family in Daytona, FL...Brooklynn's first beach trip!


9. Leopard family beach trip in August


10. Brooklynn'a first Halloween. The cutest Frappuccino! 


11. First getaway post baby


12. Brooklynn's first Thanksgiving


13. Brooklynn's first Christmas


14. Florida family visits Greenville for Christmas 
 

We hope every one of you had an enjoyable 2014! Although we had some great things happen in 2014, I'm not too sorry to see it go! Praying for God's best over you and your family in 2015! The best is yet to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment