Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Double Digits! 10 Months


Her I-know-I'm-not-supossed-to-touch-the-tree-but-I-can't-help-it face 

Diaper size: 3
Clothing size: 9M & 12M
Weight: Almost 18lbs!
Eye Color: Blue
Favorite Toy: Anything that she's not supposed to have (e.g. cords, remotes, laptop, etc.) Haha! Actually, she really just loves to play with whatever you have in your hand.
Sleeping Habits: This one is always fun. She's a champion of sleep at night. She sleeps from whenever we get home until 9:15-:9:30am. Nap time is still a challenge. I'm starting to think that it will always be rough. As of the last couple of days, she has ditched the morning nap and napped from about 1:30-4:30PM. Sometimes waking up sooner than that. She cat naps in the car...occasionally. 
Words: Mama, dadadada ;)
Best Moments: She's getting so big and so smart. She answers to her name and smiles at you when you walk in. I think everyday she learns a new trick. 
Hard Moments: Brooklynn is a fireball. She's got so much energy that she puts me to shame. I can't keep up to say the least. Therefore, I'm still exhausted at the end of the day. She requires 24/7 entertainment and that means not getting much "mom time". 
Fun info:When I say patty-cake, she starts clapping. She LOVES peek-a-boo but not the normal version...the version where you break a sweat hiding behind the couch or running back and forth from room to room. She also loves food...anything...there is nothing she won't eat. She still has her two bottom teeth and can almost stand on her own. She crawls around...fast! She wants to walk so bad she can't stand it. She grabs everything and puts everything in her mouth. I've given up worrying about germs, haha! She's super dramatic and emotional...let's hope that phase ends before middle school. She's either turning her nose up at you or screaming with laughter. She still hates wearing shoes.

No comments:

Post a Comment