Saturday, December 20, 2014

Brooklynn's Christmas Wish List

Most would think that a child's first Christmas is a big deal, and it is, but not for reasons that you would think. I think the most fun is just seeing Christmas through her eyes. Seeing her light up at all the bright lights and poke and prod at all the things she isn't allowed to touch. This year, we aren't doing a whole lot on the gift side of things for her because well...there's just no point if we are being honest. She's getting a few things for fun and a few things that are necessities for her but other than that, we all know she'll sit all day playing with tissue paper and boxes. Here are a few things she has "asked" for...;-) Plus, her 1st birthday is right around the corner, too :)




1. Discovering Music Activity Table by Baby Einstein  Brooklynn loves music and loves to stand. Hopefully this will be a winner!

2. Graco Nautilus 3-in-1 Convertible Car Seat I think Santa may feel bad for Brooklynn's car-riding blues...we'll see ;)

3. Summer Infant Diner Portable Placemat I probably get the award for the most non-sanitary mother out there by putting B's food right on the table. I think it's time for a placemat. 

4. Lollaland Lollacup We watched this episode on Shark Tank! I'm exciting to see Brooklynn use it. The base of the straw is weighted so the straw goes wherever she tilts the cup!

5. Pop 'n Play Playard This was a recommendation from another mom! Anything to keep my girl confined since our floor-plan in our home is wide open! This will help me get my teeth brushed!

She's also getting a few little outfits, some PJ's, and some shoes sent to us by some friends! If anything, I'll be excited for her on Christmas morning!

Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment