Sunday, October 6, 2013

20 weeks!


How far along? 20 weeks! 
Total weight gain/loss: I'll know tomorrow :-)
Maternity clothes: Still just maternity jeans
Stretch marks? None yet
Sleep? Getting a little more uncomfortable. Back and forth between sides all night long!
Miss Anything? Not having my stomach in my chest
Movement: She's a feisty one!
Food cravings? None
Anything making you sick or queasy? No
Gender: girl girl girl
Symptoms: Oh geez! Let's see. Aching back, sore ribs, swollen feet...baby B and I are gonna have to have a talk!
Labor signs? No
Belly button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or moody most of the time? Not moody...just impatient ;-) 
Worst moment this week: Aches!
Best moment this week: She's quite the kicker but I'm not sure I like it...lol! It's awkward and uncomfortable...I know, I'm not that sappy mom. But it's good to know she's a-movin'!
Looking forward to: Cute baby "stuff"



No comments:

Post a Comment