Sunday, October 13, 2013

21 weeks



How far along? 21 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: 8 lb. as of Monday and yes, it looks and feels like a lot more!!
Maternity clothes: A few things here and there...all hand-me-downs of course :)
Stretch marks? Not yet
Sleep? I've gone from 2 pillows to 5. Getting a little more complicated and shorter but I'm not complaining...yet!
Miss Anything? Clear skin :-/
Movement: Yep
Food cravings? Still none!
Anything making you sick or queasy? Just when I eat too much
Gender: Girl :)
Symptoms: Achy ribs still, just being uncomfortable, and pregnant brain a.k.a. memory loss. If I forget your name, it's not personal!
Labor signs? No
Belly button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or moody most of the time? Happy this week :)
Worst moment this week: Having to watch my sugar! Thank you, PCOS, for "allowing" me to be a borderline gestational diabetic!
Best moment this week: Not sure...Is that bad? Haha! I do have a mad respect for these moms who have 2+ kids of their own and "love being pregnant"! I haven't gotten to that point yet! Ha-ha!!
Looking forward to: Nursery decorating! I'm actually starting to look forward to having a little one as opposed to just being a "deer in headlights" and freaked out! But no, I'm still "not ready" ;)
Baby Info: She's the size of a pomegranate (10.5 inches and 12.7 oz.) She's already got a lifetime supply of eggs (6,000,000 of them) inside of her own womb. Nuts.


No comments:

Post a Comment