Tuesday, October 7, 2014

September Favorites

Every once in awhile I will come across little treasures that I love that I want to share with the world. Here are some things during the month of September that I have loved and that I continue to re-purchase.

Elf Studio Flawless Finish Foundation I don't normally wear foundation. To be honest, I really only break out the foundation when fall comes around and then I really only wear it maybe three times a week when I actually wear makeup. This is my go-to foundation because it's $6 at Target, it covers what it needs to cover, and since I have seriously dry skin, this doesn't accentuate the dryness.


Loreal Voluminous Carbon Black Mascara A cult favorite. I have a couple of mascaras that I will rotate through and this is one of them. I only need one coat and my lashes are good to go.

Gap.com
Baseball Tee's - I live in my baseball tee's. My favorite's are from Cotton On and Old Navy but you can really find them anywhere. You can dress them up with cute flats and a chunky necklace or wear them on Saturday with a baseball hat and flip flops. My style = versatile and comfortable.


Cetaphil Moisturizing Lotion My skin has been ridiculously dry the past month around my nose and NOTHING would help. I had a travel size version of this lotion in my bag from the summer time and whipped it out and it has helped more than anything I've used. It's a little heavy and a little greasy feeling but I only use it at nighttime and can really tell a difference when I use it.


GoJane Statement Necklaces This summer for my birthday I treated myself to some of these statement necklaces from gojane because they were having a great deal on them. They are super inexpensive and great quality. Honestly, I wear them a lot to keep Brooklynn entertained. Gotta do what ya gotta do.



The Hunt I discovered this app earlier this month and I gotta say, It's pretty neat. There have been many times when I have come across something on Pinterest and there's no link to the original source. With this, you can screen shot anything you find on the internet, upload it, and other people can tell you where to find it. Whether it be a cute pair of boots or a fun piece of wall art! 

Happy October!

No comments:

Post a Comment