Monday, December 23, 2013

Weeks 30 & 31


How far along? 31 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: Almost 30 lbs :-**O
Maternity clothes: Lots of "dresses as shirts" lately :)
Stretch marks? None
Sleep? I toss and turn all night and once I get comfortable enough to fall asleep then I'm good!
Miss Anything? My breath, being able to sit or stand for longer than 10 minutes at a time, and laying on my stomach!
Movement: Yes she's hyper-active and it hurts! Maybe she'll get it all out before she makes her debut! The other day I saw what was either a butt or a head go right across my stomach which made me literally sick the rest of the night. I don't like that stuff. 
Food cravings? Actually, I'd much rather drink anything than eat something these days. I'm thirsty all.the.time.
Anything making you sick or queasy? All her movements tend to make me nauseous!!
Gender: girl
Symptoms: Heart.burn.to.the.extreme, ex-hau-sted, shortness of breath, and swollen/sore feet & hands!
Labor signs? No just very crampy!
Belly button in or out? It wants out...bad!
Wedding rings on or off? On & tight
Happy or moody most of the time? Too tired to be either!
Worst moment this week(s): Came home from "O Holy Goat" after being on my feet for 6 hours straight. Needless to say my body STILL is holding a grudge. 
Best moment this week(s): Finding out that little one is heads down! Hopefully she'll stay that way!
Looking forward to: Christmas!! & Baby Shower in January!
Baby info: She measures close to 16 inches long, and weighs about 4 lbs. Her eyelids open and close and she can track light inside of the womb as well as use all five senses. 


No comments:

Post a Comment