Sunday, December 1, 2013

28 Weeks [3rd Trimester]


Check out that $40 dresser. Thank you, thank you!

How far along? 28 Weeks! Hello 3rd trimester!
Total weight gain/loss: Let ya know tomorrow. Somewhere in between 19-20 lbs. I'd assume
Maternity clothes: Still a few
Stretch marks? Nope
Sleep? Sleeping good...propped up and all!
Miss Anything? Comfort
Movement: She's pretty crazy!
Food cravings? Whatever you'll give me :)
Anything making you sick or queasy? Nothing specific but I have had small spurts of queasiness. Who knows!
Gender: Girl :)
Symptoms: Mainly just sore ribs and back...and that obnoxious heartburn! And I have to lay down after I eat to breathe. Ha-ha!
Labor signs? Nope
Belly button in or out? Still flat as a pancake! Did Adam and Eve have belly buttons? (this was a dinner discussion...welcome to our family!)
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or moody most of the time? Happy
Worst moment this week: I had my three hour sugar test. Wasn't too fun & veins weren't too happy but I PASSED! Hallelujah!
Best moment this week: Spending so much time with my ENTIRE family. That never happens! The food wasn't too shabby either!
Looking forward to: Getting this child here!!
Baby info: She's the size of an eggplant. Starting to develop fat and her lungs are maturing! She can recognize our voices and muscle tone is developing.


No comments:

Post a Comment