Friday, December 20, 2013

Nursery Board Inspiration


Ever since we knew we were having a girl, people keep asking me what the "theme of the nursery" would be and in true Chrissie fashion, I don't really have a specific one. I wanted something "not-typical", "not too pink", "not too baby". I know this sounds bad but I really don't like "baby stuff" Ha-ha! I don't like the bright colorful play gym things and all the plastic toys. I know, get over it, right? I think it's my "everything HAS to match personality" that gets the best of me sometimes. 

So, I wanted something that was shabby chic, rustic, light & pretty, with some modern touches. This was my "inspiration board" when decorating and picking out things for her nursery. Most things pictured I've been successful at finding. We have the exact dresser pictured (a $40 goodwill find), the crib from Target, some really cute prints for a gallery wall, a homemade fabric garland, a homemade headband holder and cute PB bedding from a friend :) I think the whole "chair, glider, rocker piece" will be the death of me. The chair above is the most functional (at the most affordable price) I've been able to find so far. Any cheap suggestions would be welcomed! When the nursery is fully complete, I'll do a little "nursery tour" of pics on here but until now, this is what we're working with!

No comments:

Post a Comment