Sunday, November 17, 2013

26 Weeks



How far along? 26 weeks! 3 more months!
Total weight gain/loss: 17 lbs
Maternity clothes: Have still only bought one pair of jeans for myself. Wearing a few hand-me-downs!
Stretch marks? None
Sleep? Still sleeping pretty good! I haven't had to wake up during the night to pee...once...the whole time I've been pregnant...crazy, I know!
Miss Anything? Not having to watch my sugar!
Movement: Hence, the picture!
Food cravings? Stuff I can't have
Anything making you sick or queasy? Nope
Gender: Girl
Symptoms: Ribs, headaches are back, can't make it through one worship song without feeling DEAD!
Labor signs? No!
Belly button in or out? Flat as a pancake!
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or moody most of the time? Happy this week :)
Worst moment this week: Being paranoid to take my glucose test tomorrow :-/
Best moment this week: We had a student raising money for his Jamaica missions trip take our maternity pics...I will share those soon! Thanks, Parks :)
Looking forward to: Eating every single thing at Thanksgiving. Judge me hard.
Baby info: She's now the size of an eggplant! She's soaking up antibodies, getting her immune system ready for life outside the womb. Eyes are forming, and she'll soon be practicing the blink...perfect for batting those freshly grown lashes! (hopefully inheriting from her daddy!)


No comments:

Post a Comment