Monday, September 9, 2013

16 Weeks


How far along?16 weeks, 1 day
Total weight gain/loss? Gained 7 lbs. total
Maternity clothes? Still wearing my normal clothes but rocking the jeggings/leggings all day every day.
Stretch marks? :)
Sleep? Once I finally get to sleep I'm okay! It's getting a little too uncomfortable a little too fast.
Miss Anything? Fitting into my favorite jeans and not having people yell at me every time I lift something. I-N-D-E-P-E-N-D-E-N-T (and yes, I sang the song to make sure I spelt it right;) I'm really not that independent. I just like to contribute to society :)
Movement: My stomach has always made odd noises and movements. Not sure if I'd notice baby moving or not. Ha-ha!
Food cravings? Breakfast biscuits :)
Anything making you sick or queasy? No
Gender: Two more weeks!!
Symptoms: Headaches, cramps, peeing ALL the time!
Labor signs? No
Belly button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or moody most of the time? Happy mostly. Lacking patience but what's new :)
Worst moment this week: Had my early glucose test. But heck, as much blood as they've extracted from me...it was a cake walk!
Best moment this week: Not sure there was one. 
Looking forward to: MOVING in less than two weeks! Woohoo!



No comments:

Post a Comment