Sunday, May 8, 2011

To Our Mamas

"Her children rise up and call her blessed; her husband also, and he praises her." Proverbs 30:28


This Mother's Day, I'm blessed to have two mamas. Two mamas that have raised their children in the Lord, gave advice through the joys and pains of life, and have always been at the right place at the right time in the lives of their children.

Mom,
Thank you for sacrificing your own life for the lives of your 4 kiddos. Thank you for loving us in a sacrificially, unconditional, never wavering kind of way. Thank you for being the person that could always give us the love of a mother yet also the love of a best friend! Thank you for the many road trips you have made and still continue to make in order to support all of your children in everything that they do. You are a true example of Christ in all that you do and if I can end up (one day) to be just a smidgen of the kind of mother you are, I will consider myself blessed. I love ya, girlfriend :)




Mama Hux,
Thank you for never treating me as though I was not your own. You have opened your arms so wide so that I may be a part of your family. Thank you for your guidance, encouragement, support, and continual love that you show towards me. I could not have inherited another second mama like you and for that, I thank God. Thank you for raising a son that walks in the image of Christ. I credit you for the husband that he is to me. XXOO. 






No comments:

Post a Comment