Saturday, April 16, 2011

In the Midst

In the midst of final exams approaching in the next two weeks, graduation coming up, planning for the youth graduation and their beach camp, there are some exciting things going on to which I will introduce to you!
Renewal week takes place every year around this time at AU. The ministry senior seminar class (which consists of 8 of us) has to plan two evening worship services that is student led and student driven. We have to find music, a speaker, sound and media people, etc. Well, my husband got nominated, therefore meaning he got "the gig", and is speaking those two nights. I was hesitant because that's a lot of speaking Monday-Wednesday and a lot of traveling (seeing as though we live an hour away from campus and I already have to drive back and forth everyday) but he's excited and has been writing away!





I have been going to Garden City Chapel for youth camp since I was in the sixth grade....that makes about 14 years total! Well, ironically enough, that is where Clearview takes their youth every summer so Michael and I get to jump on the bandwagon again! It's good because we're familiar with the area and know how to plan for it! This year we are excited because Michael's good friend, Jon Spallino a.k.a Spallino is coming up to speak! We're calling beach camp "The Wave" with a concentration on theme "Is It Worth It?"





I've decided to try to make a little extra money on the side by selling mark cosmetics. I've been using mark for a few years now and it's addictnig. It's designer and cheap! So...go to http://chux.mymarkstore.com/ and buy your makeup through me!

No comments:

Post a Comment