Monday, October 19, 2015

Our Weekend

This weekend was busy. I hate busy weekends! Our weeks are so busy as it is so I long for weekends of doing nothing but spending time with family. Friday I had a hair appointment then met husband and little one for a late lunch then had to be at church to greet for a girls event that Fairview was hosting. Friday night we grabbed a late dinner with the rest of the family and then Saturday morning woke up and headed to our last coffee break that our women put on once a month. It's been fun getting to know some new faces and enjoy coffee with them! Saturday afternoon we laid around before heading to mom and dad's for chili & football. As October starts to come to an end, I can see so many busy weekends around the corner with baseball games, trips to the pumpkin patch, & holiday parties. Part of me wishes for time to slow down and the other part of me is so ready to put my Christmas tree up. I know, most of you just got a sick feeling in your stomach! 

Monday peered it's ugly head early this morning when my girl woke up about an hour earlier than usual and if you ran into her today you'd be able to tell. The coffee hasn't cut it today. Mom, Brooklynn, and I ran around collecting last minute things for our Pinterest party on Thursday night. Actually, mom tried to keep Brooklynn entertained and calm while I ran around Hobby Lobby as fast as I could. Hobby Lobby-ers, don't you wish they were set up like grocery stores or Target and have those signs at the end caps that tell you what is on each aisle? Help America out, HL!

Hope you all enjoyed your weekend and your Monday. Drink another cup of coffee for me! 



another day...another Chickfila ice cream



No comments:

Post a Comment