Monday, October 12, 2015

Girls Weekend

This weekend was an unusual one in our house. Husband was out of town, my parents were staying with my grandmother, John was in Atlanta, Stephen was hanging with Kaylin and her parents and my sister stayed in Easley. That left me and B but trust me, we had some fun! Friday we had an earlier chickfila date with Michael before he hit the road and then B and I made a thrift store run, B took a nap, we did some shopping at Target (I'm still thankful I can buy Christmas for her while she's with me and she has no clue), then came home and had some easy mac (her fav) for dinner. We goofed around on snapchat, walked Mickey Mouse, and called it a day!



Saturday we lounged around. Who am I kidding. My child does not lounge. We played hard and then made a run to chickfila and brought it home and had an indoor picnic since it was raining...again...






We watched football and then Michael was back in time to bring BBQ home for dinner. It was a great weekend of hanging with my girl, her learning new words, and eating her favorite meals.  

No comments:

Post a Comment