Friday, August 28, 2015

Favorite Posts of the Week

Finally, right? Summer has been my excuse not to keep up with my blog...though I've tried real hard! Here's to getting back to normalcy around here!

"THREE KIDS IS LIKE" by Little Baby Garvin

I love Jessica's blog. She's really the only blog that I stalk everyday. There are many reasons why I stalk but one is because she's authentic. I get sweaty hands thinking about caring for more than one child at a time but she adds such comic relief to having three very little ones to care for. She doesn't sugarcoat the fact that raising more than one child is hard and I can appreciate that!

Maternity Style // Summer Fringe and a Giveaway by Lauren McBride
Like I said above, thinking about having more than one child right now terrifies me, so NO there's no baby in there but I love posts like this because one of my rules when I was pregnant was to not dress like it. I refused to let being pregnant be my excuse to dress frumpy. Plus, it made me feel better!

A beyond stunning wedding by Mr. and Mrs. Powell
Everyone loves a good wedding, right? In the spirit of my family planning another wedding, I thought a wedding post would be appropriate! This wedding was so beautiful. A little bit of glam & vintage all in one!

Fall Home Tour by Life On Virginia Street
Okay, so, I would be lying if I said that my house wasn't almost ready for Fall. This is an old post but I came across it recently and it's a great "transitional" home tour - when you're ready for Fall but society is not.

Hope you all had a fantastic weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment