Monday, August 24, 2015

Fall + Family Vacation

Happy first weeks of school, everyone! I love seeing back to school pictures because I love seeing the changes that students make in just a years time. At the same time, I hate them because they just make me feel older...and older...and older...and you get the point. It's especially eye opening in student ministry when you start seeing your 6th grade babies graduate high school. AH! I feel like that little boy, "is this really real life?".

Anyways, does anyone else other than me associate school starting with Fall? Can I just get my pumpkin-everything yet? I love Fall for many reasons but one reason is because Fall=routine. Ya'll know my Type-A self loves a good routine! And since vacation is over, Fall might as well start!

Here's some pictures from our family vacation two weeks ago. Better late than never. I feel like that should be my blog tagline. We celebrated John being back from his summer in ATL, our 5th Anniversary, Jessica's 25th Birthday, & my brother's ENGAGEMENT to Kaylin...and a lot of other fun things that haven't come into fruition quite yet :) We have lots of things going on here shortly but since Fall=Routine, I'll hopefully be on a more scheduled blog routine now!






 



 































No comments:

Post a Comment