Thursday, February 14, 2013

Pinterest Love

Contrary to the title, I'm not a huge fan of Valentine's Day...never have been! I think it's a sweet idea but I just really believe that every day should be Valentine's Day... cliche, I know. For that reason, my creative juices don't really flow all too well and I usually pass on the Love day decor in the Hux house...so, today I'm stealing some cuteness from other people to share with you. Enjoy :)

True love ;)


I'm a smores-aholic so this makes my mouth water!



Can't have a Love day without love nails!


I'm not a "dressy"girl...I'd opt for an oversized sweater over a dress on most days everyday. 


Contradicting the previous picture, I'd rock these shoes...(with a baggy sweater) ;-)


Who doesn't love cute kiddos?


And lastly, a good mushy love song! Don't judge me!


Happy Love Day to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment