Sunday, May 10, 2015

Favorite Posts of the Week

Hope you all enjoyed a nice day with your family! I'll actually do our Mother's day post tomorrow but for now, here's some inspiration to end your weekend!

Don't shy away from reading this just because you aren't in your twenties. These are tips that I try to live by and I'm closer to graduating from my twenties :-/ These will work for any age :)

Riverside Home - Girl's Room Reveal by 6th Street Design School
I'm obsessed with this room because I think I'm more obsessed with this wallpaper. I see this wallpaper everywhere and if Brooklynn ever gets lucky enough to have some wallpaper action, this is the one I'd use.

Quick Fix: Plumping up the Flowers by Thrifty Decor Chick
It's no surprise, if you know me, to know that I know not the first thing about flowers. I can probably identify three. Our wedding was super simplistic when it came to flowers. I had the bridesmaid bouquets and a few down the aisle and that was just.about.it. These are my favorite, they are my go-to, and they are the only ones I used at our wedding. So, naturally, this post spoke to my heart because it embodies two things I need more of in my life: 1. hydrangeas and 2. keeping them alive.

10 Health Mistakes You Make In Your Twenties by Career Girl Daily
As of lately, as in the past month, I've really been trying super hard to get that last.itty.bitty.bit of extra weight off that's doing me no good. Most of these (especially no. 7) are things I struggle with or haven't really given much thought. And no, you don't have to only be in your twenties ;)

20 Minute Workout for Abs, Butt and Thighs by FitSugar.com
Like I've said before. I try to do something every day. Weekends tend to me the exception to that rule lately. It may be an hour at the gym or 20 minutes on the floor in my living room but on the 20 minutes-in-my-living-room days, I love these. I have them all saved on my phone. They're easy-peasy. Trust me, if I can do it, anyone can and it gets the job done.

No comments:

Post a Comment